- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Lucy Jung
- Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer
- Floyd Pierres
- When we invested
- Crista Galli LABS
- UK, South Korea
- Digital health
What we do
Our wearable CUE1 device alleviates certain Parkinson’s symptoms, including stiffness, slowness of movement and freeze of gait. It achieves this by utilising two vibration-based therapies: focused stimulation and cueing, both of which are research-validated. It also incorporates discreet medication reminders and an accompanying app, which enable the user to track their symptoms.
Charco designs for those with and around Parkinson’s, enabling a more user-centred approach to therapy through our innovations in neurotechnology.
- Our CUE device offers a non-invasive, wearable means for people with Parkinson’s to manage their movement symptoms.
- Charco’s CUE APP works in conjunction with each user’s CUE device, hosting a range of features including medication reminders.
- Charco has involved the Parkinson’s community in our developments at every level, ensuring that they are at the centre of everything we do.