- CEO & Co-founder
- Robert Lauritzen
- CTO & Co-founder
- Akshay Pai
- CSO & Co-founder
- Mads Nielsen
- Martin Lillholm
- Erik Dam
- When we invested
- Deep tech
What we do
Cerebriu improves workflow efficiency, quality, and time to treatment in radiology by automating image acquisition protocols and triage during acquisition providing decision support at key stages of the diagnostic process, ensuring
- Right Data – Faster scan time less data
- Right Patient – Triage acute patients
- Right Report – Improve accuracy and confidence
Our smart protocol technology improves clinical workflow delivered through our Apollo machine learning platform, providing clinical decision support while the patient is in the scanner
- Smart Protocol (pat. pending) significantly reduces MRI scan time and data, providing protocol decision support during image acquisition based on clinical findings.
- Triage Advisory improves logistics and reduces unnecessary admissions, providing triage decision support during image acquisition based on clinical findings.
- Image Reporter verifies pathology and accelerate reporting, providing visualised mark-up of regions of interest during scan and later in PACS.